Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TAROT CARDS

I remember a few months ago, Cheryl took me to this restuarant(cant remember the name of the shop) and this card was near the cashier counter. Out of curosity, I ask for a reading and to my surprised it was very acurate(the picture of the cards are not scary but beautiful). Since, that day onwards, I was looking for this card and wish to purchase it but with no luck.

Last Saturday, my wish comes true, as per my daughter request we went back to this restaurant and was told by the restaurant owner that near his place have a lot of tarots cards for sale including this one "Goddess Guidance Oracle cards".

Its was located above Sen Heng Electrical shop.
The Golden Space, 27-2 Jalan PJU /20, The Strand, Kota Damansara - Contact person : Skye Kho - Tel : 03-61427218 H/P no : 012-2924121





The front box cover.

Back of the cards Pictures inside the cards - its beautiful and not scary
Surprisingly, the card even have Kuan Yin

No comments: