Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WK15 Weekly@Atria Photos:China Wedding Anniversary



Big applause to welcome these special teenagers to surprise and officiate the wedding anniversary



A surprised gift presented to the host bride. She said, why so heavy?



The couple vividly remembered it and duet their first dating song "Endless Love"





No joke! I can discern it. She belt it all with her heart



Let's me give you a lovely hug.



Hey! What is it? Is there anything in place for me.





Baby come on. Let me see it.



What a delicious 2 teir wedding cake.



Let me do it. Baby.



Look here. It is a golden butterfly. Can you see it



At last, she make sure it is signed here..........



Oh! My dear, the first cut is always deeper.







What a candid shot, isn't it. She is so engrossed that she take no heed from the photographer



Wish you all follows this beautiful and perfect bridal role for forever years of love




No comments: