Sunday, September 26, 2010

22.9.2010 - Mid Autumn Festival

This year the Mid Autumn Festival falls on a week day(Wednesday), so it just a very simple celebration.

Though its simple but we had a lots of un-invited guest and here a photo of them. This guest is called ORBS and usually its found inlarge numbers of it in the cemetery, jungle and sea side. Some people said ORBS are a energy from the spirit but I believe its some microorganisms that will reflect back the lights from the camera flash light

I purposely brighten it to show all the round and translucent balls.
Here's is the most shinny and obvious translucent ball, it came near and brighten itself as if it knew that I was taking a second shot after I realize their existence.

Zoom in for a better view.


Look my camera lens is not dirty and here's some picture taken with the same digital camera.


No comments: