Sunday, December 26, 2010

What is real meaning of Christmas?

Sorry dear friends, I am a Buddhist and I dont know the true meaning of Christmas. I only know that to exchange gifts is Christmas and that what I had in mind since I was a kid.

This is what I got from searching google:

Question: "What is the true meaning of Christmas?"

Answer:
The true meaning of Christmas is love. John 3:16-17 says, "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." The true meaning of Christmas is the celebration of this incredible act of love.

Anyway, its will surely makes a lots of kids happy but does it make every single kids happy whether they are rich or poor?

Well, for my opinion it will definitely make the poor and orphanage kids happy and they will definitely treasured it. As for the rich kids they dont need to wait until Christmas because they are showered with gifts whenever they ask for it.

No comments: