Wednesday, May 14, 2008

THE BIRTH OF BRP,SG BULOH LINE DANCE

BRP, Sg Buloh line dance started in early 2007 with the help of our Senior Janice who introduced our instructress Joyce Lee to us. My husband and I joined the BRP, Sg Buloh line dancing in December 2007. Of course, I love dancing since I was young but to wake-up early at 7am on every Sunday was very difficult at first. Unexpectedly after a few weeks, I begin to look forward for the Sunday to come soon.

The dance that I did when I was young was without any steps counting at all, it was just following the beat of the music. At first, I find it very difficult to follow the line dance steps but thank god we have a very good instructress Joyce Lee who drove all the way from Kota Kemuning to give us a gift of line dancing. Eventhough the distance was a problem, there were not a single Sunday dance class missed.

Joyce teaches with a lot of passion and attention to all her student and is always hoping that all her student will be her successor one day. Anyone who knows how to walk will know how to dance, its a matter of practising and concentration. mailto:shetchris@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Banaena said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.