Friday, May 16, 2008

Blogger Newbie


Many thanks to Janice for being the founder of our BRP dance club. Hey! Comes to think of it, shouldn't we have a name for our dance club, including this blog? Well, BRP, Sg Buloh sounded so bored...Well, we shall brainstorm for a name later. Any good suggestion?
Next I must also not forget to thank our sister Christina, for initiating this blog. To tell the truth, this is the first time i posted a blog. Shy to say that i actually opened a Blogger account some time back and yet have not posted anything at all cos i was rather an "idiot" and give up too easily. Don't be surprised when you see this Banana suddenly popped out from nowhere, it's me Cheryl la. The name was proposed by my son Elgin as he wanna name it after his favorite fruit's name. In case you haven't known, i have received at least 3 text messages and 3 missed calls from Chris the day when this blog was created.
Chris, am really sorry for only be able to visit your blog today. Unfortunately or fortunately i was quite amazed that i m in fact your 2nd contributor. Well, with your enthusiasm.. i was anticipating to see many more members to chip in with their thoughts. A-ha..not tat bad la. At least ur sms and missed calls are not wasted on me. I still give u support, see? No wonder they always say that bloggers are all very efficient at work. Otherwise they won't have time to blog around ;-p ! Anyway, thanks for giving me an opportunity to brush up my blogging techniques.... at least from today onwards i am a Blogger Idiot no more.. hehehe! Still learning... Cheers!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

At the moment,I cant think a good name for our line dance group. Pls let me know if you have any suggestion.