Friday, September 4, 2009

EMERGENCY ROAD LANE

Today, is my bad morning. My car broke down due to leakage at the radiator.

I was happily on the way to work this morning until I realised that smoke are coming out from the car front.

Immediately, I stop by the emergency lane to checked and found that the water from the radiator was dried. There was this nice gentlemen with a Toll truck stop and help me to pour in more water into the radiator and I was so confidence that it will reach the Jalan Duta Toll but unfortunately after a few KM, my car heated up again so I was force to stop at the emergency lane and wait for my saver.

Later, I called my husband to save the day but he only arrived after an hour because of a massive jam all the way from Sg Buloh to Jalan Duta.

During the time when we wait for the Toll Plaze personnel to come toll my car, an accident happen just in front of our eyes. There was this car(I forgot the number plate) drove by a "Gwai Lo" and others driver also driving very fast at the emergency lane saw my car and break suddenly and motorbike ram into the "Gwai Lo" car! The Biker came down and scolded us for parking at the emergency lane.

My husband warned me not to answer to such stupid people who dont know that the emergency lane is NOT for you to drive even during the traffic jam. Because of such stupid people, a lot of lives have been lost! Some even got ram into and died when their car is broken down at emergency lane, so dear friends, never, never, never sit in your car when your car is broken down near the emergency lane or in the middle of the road!

So, can some one tell me what is a emergency lane for as per the following questionaires;

A) For Motorbike to use only.
B) For emergency use only, in case your car broke down.
C) To speed to your heart content in case of traffic Jam.
D) To overtake on the left side.
E) The fault of the driver's car that broke down and parked at the emergency lane.

2 comments:

Banaena said...

Poor sis u hv a bad hair day. u shud call me for rescue mah..i was at home though a bit sickly in d morning. sumtimes we gals are caught in a dilemma, to get out or stay in the car? gud question-coz even when we choose to get out from the car, we may expose to risks of being robbed or raped! Anyway, prevention's better than cure. u better get all ur cars serviced more regularly coz prevention is better than cure right? luckily u did a lot of charity and chanting n tat brings u the heavenly blessing and wards off any mishaps. Juz be careful coz malang tidah berbau.

Sue Chin said...

The emergency lane is definitely for rosak cars like urs! padan muka them for speeding on the emergency lane, but thankfully you're unscathed! Do take care and be watchful of the temperature gauge when you drive!