Friday, July 11, 2008

My first papaya enzymes-Day 14

Today was the day my baby papaya enzymes is born! I am so so happy! When I open the cap, I heard a pop sound. At last I finally can drink from my creation, I took a sip and its tasted like champagne.


My daughter and Cheryl is the first participant to taste my papaya enzymes. Alicia(my daughter) does not like the taste at all but I force her drink it! Evil mother! haha.... Cheryl also confirm that it taste like alcohol and she said its because I put the rock sugar instead of the obligo. Nevermind lah, first time lah and still consider successful because it did not get spoilt.



4 comments:

Banaena said...

Congratulations to your new born! This is a personal milestone and u'v made it!! Though ur Alicia may not like it probably she's not used to drinking alcoholic drinks. It taste more like Spanish Sangria(orange wine)for me. I like it. In my book, it was written that sugar fermented enzyme will produce alcohol and large amount/frequent consumption will be harmful to the body. Therefore it's advisable to make using oligo because of it's probiotic effect, it aids digestion too. i will copy a few more recipe for u.

Christina said...

Thanks, Cheryl and I am happy u like my creation. Oh! not to be forgotten, also thanks for obligo and of course will pay u back and no no 30days terms.

Christina said...

Oh ya, u said it tasted like orange wine but I did not put in any orange at all. Only papaya and lemon, how come it does not have the papaya taste at all ah?

BRP team said...

it is preferable to drink the enzyme with more water in it, that is dilute it with more h2o, most acidic fruits corrode teeth.
by using oligo, the enzyme is less acid and less sweet.
the container cap must not be made of aluminium, it will corrode the metal and it may get into our system if not careful when pouring.

youngmanlim.