Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today Dance Lesson

Youngmanlim brought a Karaoke set and wanted to be a singer in the near future and he promised to sign up all the BRP line dancer to be his dancers. So, yesterday at around 6pm, Cheryl, Lam and I went to Youngmanlim's house to show off our 6 plus 8 talent("Pun Kan Pat Leong"). We have to stop singing at around 7.50pm to rush to Rahman Putra Golf Club for the dancing. We(Janice, Yu Har, Kim, Lim, Mee Lee, Ya Mei, Cheryl, Lam and of course myself) started Jam Dancing from 8pm to 10pm.

I still haven't had enough of rest from yesterday Jam line dancing because of the passion in dancing even so exhausted and tired, I drag myself for today lesson. I will not want to missed any lesson at all course!

Jam Dancing was my husband idea and he is really an extremist in line dancing! Unbelievable!

Repeated Dance
Grove with me

New Dance
Body Cha







This coming Saturday, Youngmanlim plan a makan-makan, karaoke session and then go for Jam Dancing. Wow! line dancing is getting more interesting. Youngmanlim have also organised a durian makan-makan at Ipoh on the third Sunday! And it is free, eat all you can for the durian!


5 comments:

BRP team said...

hi dear all, I have checked with my Ipoh friend that have tested the "mountain durian" yesterday. He loved the durians very much and they were so good, words cannot explain.

but the problem is the supply was very limited, all they got yesterday was 20 durians only.

So the situation has changed, there will be no free eating any more ( may be i heard wrongly the other day)and we must be there 9.00am in the morning, because, the place is deep in the mountain and many people will go and steal the durians, therefore, we have to be there early to get the first batch.
It is not cheap also, my friend paid $400 for 20 durians, can someone suggest what can we do?
youngmanlim

Christina said...

Its too expensive and the distance is also a problem to all the ladies dancers. I suggest that we just cancel it and wait for the next supply. I very much prefer line dancing that eating durians. Anyway, youngmanlim thanks for the suggestion and invitation.

BRP team said...

ya, i guess this is the best option we have, just imaging reaching there 9 in the morning, woo..... forget it.
Thanks.
youngmanlim

Banaena said...

If you guys are really craving for "cat mountain king", my fren said it's available in Kepong Baru. It's the season now but again it's pricy. Probably we can organise short-distance day trip such as go to Kuala Selangor or Sekinchan for seafood.

Christina said...

Ya, I support Cheryl suggestion and I love seafood (especially the fried soft shell crab). Will there is another problem as I find that suggestion is easy than organising the the actual date of the event!