Tuesday, April 14, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY WISHES

About wishes, I remembered long time ago I dreamt that I was in heaven and taken to meet Kuan Yin Pusa.

I was asked by Kuan Yin Pusa what I am doing here and what was my wishes. I told her I wanted nothing more than peace to the world.

So, this year Birthday wishes, I am very greedy as there are too many things that need to be rectifty.

I wish to have a never ending good wishes and here's my wishes;

Here's my never ending wishes;

1) World peace, everyone have a job, good health and food on the table.
2) My Husband to be in upmost good health, always happy and of course to always love me.
3) My Children to be in upmost good health and good at their studies.
4) My mother and in laws will also have good health and always happy.
5) All my friends and relatives will also have good health and always happy.
6) And as for myself I will be also in good health and happy if all the above wishes comes true.
7) And ever lasting good wishes to everyone who read this article.

"Om Mani Padme Om" " Namo Kuan Yin Pusa"

No comments: