Sunday, July 19, 2009

Today Dance Lesson

After our dance lesson in the morning, Franco, Cindy and myself went to watch the Dance explosion at Shangri-La. We would like to extend our appreciation to Ms Sim & Tracy, without them my friends & I wont be able to watch such spectacular event.

Its was my first time to watch line dance competition in Adult and Juniors category.
The most impressive dancer was this little boy age 4 named Mathew and I believe in the near future he will be a great line dancer. Mathew is really very brave to show his talent in front of so many Judges and viewer who are a complete stranger to him.BRAVO! BRAVO! BRAVO!

There about three hundred over dancer who signed in for this competition. The competitors came from Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Iran, Sri Lanka, Venezuela and of course from Malaysia. All the competitors are well prepared with their costume and their dance movement to impress the judges, well as for me they have already impressed me with their costume. All the competitors really have such great confident once they step into the dance hall, the music become them and they become the music.

Competition dances are as follows;

First Waltz
Jazz it up
Waltz Away
Bad as I want to
Wonderful
Let Er Rip
Rumba Fascination
Feed the Fetish
Bring it
Let's dance
Deeply completely

New Dance

Boom Boom

Repeated Dance

Rock around the clock
Beat It

No comments: