Monday, September 14, 2009

TICKETS Entrance to the Cinema

Yesterday, my children and I went to watch Final Destination 4 at Kepong.
Unfortunately Alicia and Jason cant watch as its only for 18 above, so they watch UP. Jeffery and me watch the Final Destination 4.

As we were all enjoying the show the whole entire cinema black out 30 minutes before the ending of the show, so we have to leave the room. Later, I was told that we can have the full refund as it will take a long time to rectify the matter.

With great disappointment we went to the counter with our receipt of the tickets to get our refund for the four tickets which we purchased, but then they told me that they only can refund 3 of the tickets as the other ticket was unacceptable. I was confused and ask further, it was then they told me that we should retain the bigger piece and not the smaller end piece which should be retain by the cinema themselves. At that moment, they have trigger my anger as I have to paid for their own carelessness of tearing my ticket and give me the smaller piece.

I told the counter personal that why should I pay for their own carelessness and how would I know to retained the bigger piece and moreover I am not the person who tear ticket during the entrance to the cinema nevertheless nobody will border to check which part of ticket to retain! Then I asked to talk to the manager and bring this problem to him, he was reluctant at first but later knew that it was their mistake so I got my refund immediately!

So, dear friends, this is to teach us to be sure which part of the ticket to retain to get a refund in case this same incident happen. Never trust the personal in charge who tear your ticket!

No comments: