Tuesday, March 24, 2009

COUGH

I have been coughing for almost 2mths and have seen 3 doctors and consult the physician for 3 times and still no cure yet.

At first it was a very dry cough without any phylem, I cough none stop when I feel like itch from my lungs.(usually very bad cough at night)

I even consult my family doctor at Jalan Ipoh and she said I have bronchitis. After taken her medicine, some of the phylem(whittish) did come out when I cough but that does not cure my cough at all.

Today, I have told by one of my line dance friend(Yin Chen) about my cough and she immediately pluck some of the leave from her garden for me. I am very glad and happy to have such caring friend.

She told me this leave can cure cough and all you have to do is bring to boil and add rock sugar.(Dont boil too long)

Well after all its no harm in trying and my very special and big big thanks to Yin Chen.

No comments: