Tuesday, December 15, 2009

KTM Services Horror Story

On Sunday, my kids and I went to KLCC and Midvalley to take photos of all the Christmas decoration at this two places.

My advise to parents never bring your small kids to take the KTM train which I have a very bad experience.

After our shopping and photo shootting at KLCC, we left the place at around 3.30pm to the KTM train station where we were to take the train to KL Sentral to transit to our next destination- Mid Valley. We arrived at KL Sentral station at around 4pm, the train going to Mid-valley arrived at around 4.37pm and everyone was trying to push themself to enter but the door way is so full. My youngest son was push in and while my daughter, her friend and myself couldn't get in so I decided to ask my youngest son to come out as well.

To my horror, the door was closing while my hand is half way pulling my youngest son out while the conductor of the train was watching. I could not get him out and the train door just closed and my son was left in the train with rest of the passenger to Mid Valley. I quickly ask the train conductor when is the next train will be arriving and he told in about 15min and that all he can help. I am a bit worried as my son have no handphone and money with him but luckily I have told him that the next stop is Midvalley and ask him to wait there. While the train was passing us, I wave my son goodbye and to my horror, saw that the train middle compartment was not full at all! Why is people so selfish! Just imgaine its your kids in there without you!

We waited for about 20 minutes or more before the next train arrived. When we arrived at Mid Valley train station, I came out quickly and try to look for my son and there he was sitting there waiting patiently for us to join him. I hug him and thank god nothing happen to him.

1 comment:

Banaena said...

Juz imagine i was in the conductor's mercy almost everyday..ur experience doesn't surprise me at all...