Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CURTAINS FOR DOORS

Today, I brought my children to the Kepong market because I need to buy my eldest son's favorite food to cook. He is back for his break from UTAR and he dont have any proper meal(home cooked) . As a mother, I am always worried that he dont have enough to eat. Some of his favorite food are......"Lam Yu Chicken Wings", steam "Fei Choy yu" with special sauce from Banting, fried "Tung Choy" with eggs and salted vegetable soup(ingredients:- taufu, tomato, carrot, Onions, ginger and not forgetting the "chu Kuat")

Others than the food, I have also brought the curtains as well and it looks cool. There are two stores selling this curtains. After, I bought this curtain from a lady which she reluctantly give me only RM5 discount. There is another stores that sell the same curtain and he are willing to give more discount happily. The next purchase, I will sure buy from the guy.

This curtain cost RM40 and I got it for RM35.

This one cost RM30.



1 comment:

Banaena said...

These curtains/draperies are really nice. U and Lam can play hide n seek now...:p