Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Hunter & Monkey

I have to withdraw my article on "Green Ghost & Red Ghost" coz my memory failed me.. I can't recall the exact story and the worst part of it is that I have no clue about the answer....(so so -ree huh..) Will check with my nephew again the next time I see him.

Try this one - another masterpiece from the same nephew. Basically a six-year-old has very innocent thought. So just work on the logic and dun think otherwise. A person who knows monkeys well enough will solve it easily....

A hunter was exhilarated when he saw a bird perching on a tree. Without a second thought, he aimed his gun at the target. On the same moment, a little monkey appeared at the back of the hunter. Only a few steps away from the hunter, the monkey was observing in curiosity. Obviously he wasn't aware on the meaning of danger. Shortly, the hunter pulled the trigger let out a loud bang!

Well, sad to say that this may very well be the absolute lousiest hunter ever! Apparently, he missed his shot and the bird took a flight immediately. Then...what happened to the monkey? Oh my god, it's nose was bleeding profusely.

Do you know why?

Clue: It wasn't a backfire.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Cheryl,actually it was green and red dragon story. My kids knows about it.

Christina said...

The Hunter went to hunt for the two dragons. He have only two bullets. The green dragon needs one bullet to die and the red dragon needs two bullet to die. The Hunter decided to kill the green dragon with one bullet. Why? And what happen to the red dragon?

JLim said...

For the bird, monkey & hunter story..let me guess..
the hunter aimed the gun at the monkey and not the bird. The bullet missed and only grazed the monkey's nose....hahaha..tat's an aunty answer..