Friday, October 31, 2008

ITS A HALLOWEEN SEASON


Friends, since its a Halloween season, I have one true story to tell.

I remembered very clearly on that incident, its was an eerie and unhappy day for me.

I was in a hospital after I lost my second pregnancy. Everytime, I enter any hospital, I will feel uneasy. Anyway, I was the only one in that hospital room that night and I really couldn't sleep. I have requested the Doctor to give me some sleeping pills early cause I will know that I will need it later. After twisting and turning for a few times and it was way 12am, I decided to take the sleeping pills.

However, after taking the sleeping pill I still unable to doze off. Anyway, mabye after 2 to 3hours later I was still half awake and half asleep. There was this man figure slipping in and out the door and trying to come near my bed. I really can feel it was not human at all but I was a bit scare that the figure will come too close to me and suddenly I remembered the Kuan Yin mantra. I say my prayers and the man figure disappear immediately and I feel very calm and fall into deep sleep.

The next morning, I asked my husband whether he have come visit me in the middle of the night or not. And his answer was, are you mad ! of COURSE NOT!

No comments: