Thursday, June 5, 2008

BIG BIG THANKSSSSSSSSS

Dear BRP line dancing handsome bro and beautiful sis,

Kim and I must be blessed to have met you all and became part of the Happy Family. The recent birthday pot luck party was really something we have missed for a long time. The good food, care and love will remain in our heart forever. We appreciate very much for you all's kind thought.

Birthday party had almost became history in our lives, I cannot remember when was our last birthday party, imagine how bore our live was before. But now Kim and I always look forward for Sunday morning dancing class and Monday and Thursday evening dance practice.

I am sure one day our activities will include yummy food exploration, places such as Kuala Selangor or Sekinchan -- my sweet home town. Plenty of good sea food.....

Too bad I cannot join you all this coming Sunday because of my regular old folk home visit, anyway, I have thought of one day we do a line dance show to the residents of the old folk home, they will sure like it very much. What do you guy (sorry only one---Lam) and gals think?

Thanks and Regards from Yongmanlim