Friday, June 20, 2008

yam yam Cambodia delicacy


This is the most delicious dish I had ever eaten in my whole life. It was from my organic garden. They were very natural, fresh not polluted at all, they were lively, healthy and full for good things for good health and long life.
It tasted acidic, nose punching, when they were swallowed, you would felt something crawling on your stomach wall.
Guess what it this?
These were the red ants found making castles on my fruit trees. The chef was my Cambodia maid. If you gals and guys love it, next potluck dish from us? You can enlarge to see the ants and the bun fei sao ciyio, those white white things were ants' eggs.

4 comments:

Banaena said...

What an exotic dish, remind me of Fear Factor. But this is damn disgusting and cruel (your maid has killed the whole nest of lives...)
Though I know it's loaded with protein but the thought of putting this things into my mouth is so..yuk!
This is not for me, thanks for the offer anyway!

Christina said...

Yuks! Dont even dare to try. Just the photo itself makes me want to vomit. But, we cant blame those people who eaten it or killed it. They need to survive and this free from nature. No price increase at all!

JLim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JLim said...

one man's meal, another man's poison