Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WHY SHOULD THE FUEL PRICE INCREASE AGAIN?????

Frankly speaking, I really really don't understand why we have to forced to accept the increase of the fuel price. Why, only less than 2000cc vehicle got rebate? I brought my car 2200cc second hand with the same price as a new national car 1800cc. MABYE, I will change to a smaller capacity car(eg a Kancil) but my question is who would want to buy my car? My car will be worthless.....rugi...rugi...rugi...
Not only the price of fuel goes up, everything goes up e.g food, electricity, construction materials, price of the house and much more......(of course excluded our salary) And the final question is we produce oil and we are the exporter and not the importer.......why.....why..... Is this the final increase in fuel price? Or more to come........very scary... Why the government is doing this to us??????

Change lifestyles? to what extend? Spend less? Please correct me if I am wrong, to cut cost means we have to spend less....shop less and eat less in restaurant and no more line dance lesson. What will happen if all this shop and restaurant have no more customers.....and our line dance teacher out of job and the shop will close down...the staff will be out of job and this cause inflation and recession. Because of survival, more and more crime will happen. All this work as a circle, it comes back to us as a citizen.

Have the Government endure the pain with us? Only rebate on petrol? The rebate only a very small sum on the petrol. What about the rebate for other increase.....eg.food, electricity, water, building materials, medicine and others. What happen to poor? With salary of less than RM1,000, how can they survive?

Of course, I will be advise to use public transport instead. But, is our public transport reliable? I will be spending more time in travelling from one location to another location just to transit to reach my work place and this is definitely unacceptable(to a business minded man time is money).

I hope there will be no more increase in fuel price and any changes in the international market on the fuel the Government SHOULD subsidy using the profit we make as the exporter of oil. PLEASE NO MORE EXCUSE!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Banaena said...

Next option: Consider migrating to overseas..a oil producing country, maybe.

Christina said...

We are leaving in a oil producing country but the Government dont care about the condition of the citizen. Mabye, the Government should try leaving with a RM1,000 per month(of course cannot claim any expenditure for own personal use). They will then feel the pinched the citizen is feeling.

JLim said...

I personally dun mind using the public transport if our systems is as good (or close to the mark) of the little red dot country slightly down south.

As for migrating to another oil producing country, imagine us being in the Mid East countries..drap from head to toes..definitely no line dancing with wine and no shake shake and bump bump left rite ..only option will BELLY dancing, showing off our well endowed stomach..hahaha..

Banaena said...

U must read further analysis by some genious fella which i have posted in my blog

http://apprenticechef-banaena.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

Read already, hah, run thru.. too long make me sleepy and....calculation make me...headache. All I know is too unfair to us. Can pls summarise ah?