Saturday, June 28, 2008

My First Fruit Enzymes


This is picture of my first enzymes. I bought the papaya today and thought its still not ripe because the skin is still green but after I cut open it, its already ripe. What to do, I just have to use it lah and hope it will comes out good.

Lam have found this website about cooking and enzymes please check it out at : http://www.cookingmomster.blogspot.com/

Ingredients

1) 1 small Papaya
2) 2 lemon
3) Rock sugarcane
4) Honey

1st layer - Rock sugarcane
2nd layer - Lemon
3rd layer - Papaya
4th layer - Honey
5th layer - Lemon
6th layer - Rock sugarcane
7th layer - Papaya
8th layer - Honey

DAY 2
Hey look at my papaya fruit all shrink to half of the Jar and the juice comes out. Hopefully, I have enough of papaya juice to share.

Well, I have learned something, and the
Tips : To get more juice, make sure we stack more fruit in the Jar(preferable to cut into much smaller pieces).


DAY 4

Today is the 4th day and the below show that the bubble have emerged.











5 comments:

Banaena said...

Hey! I thot u r not in d whole day today..saw ur back door was closed all the time. Really "em sen em sen, hug o yat geng". Ur version is not using oligo right?Shud hv told me so i can kepoh-kepoh to c how u made. By the way..i oso made enzyme this evening. Dunno whether jadi or not cos my mood is not vely good today ler

Banaena said...

Wow wee..the album is really nice. U r great! Hip hip hooray!

Christina said...

Thanks, I did not call you to see how I make the mess(shy lah) but I hope ours enymes will turn out good. Lets hope for the best!

BRP team said...

enzyme works by itself, don't have to worry too much of the outcome, enjoy its changes everyday, tilt the jar to wet the top layer once in while.

Christina said...

Ok, thanks Youngmanlim will do that today.