Friday, June 6, 2008

important announcement

Dear Lince dancing lovers,

We have found an very effective way of recalling forgotten dance steps, some one found a very useful chant last night, which is " fan loi lu". If repeated loudly "fan loi lu, fan loi lu....while hesitating what is the next step during dancing, it will bring back the forgotten steps very quickly. But, I remember my mum used to use this chant ( with a bloom and hitting the road!!) also if I cried at night when I was a little kid. Genius idea? haha

Last night we have Anne, Ya mei, Ye Xia, Kim and Youngman. Drink from the house was Bloody Anne ( made from Anne's water melon for Kim's birthday party. so instead of Bloody Merry we called it Bloody Anne). It is water melon + papaya pickle from my papaya emzyme za (za meant left over from papaya fermentation; don't understand? nevermind lah, would'nt kill--------some fellow said very good for digestion)

Still gao mu tiam the pictures uploading thingky, must go to university one more time.......

So have to wait for a while for my pictures and video.

Bye from Youngmanlim.