Thursday, June 12, 2008

Peanut root plant "Fa Sun Kang"


Hi, Friends,
OLD REMEDY : FOR CHILDREN TO GROW TALL
I remember when my eldest was 12 years old, he was really very short and his ex-baby sitter recommend to me this peanut plant to boil soup with chicken feet.
Make sure u boil with chicken feet and not pig feet. If you boil soup with pig feet you will definitely find that instead of growing tall you will be growing fat.

1) Wash the peanut plant as it have a lot of soil and sand stick to it.

2) Pluck out all the leaves

3) Put the peanut plant and chicken feet into the pot, of course you need to put water lah!
4) Boil for 3 hours and ready to serve.

Preferable for children in their growing age 11 to 12 years old. For better result, drink this soup every 2 weeks.
A bundle will cost you RM2 and the chicken you can put at least 5 to 10 and add some chicken meat for taste.
** This is just an old receipe....With No Guarantee and money back.

5 comments:

Banaena said...

How many inches did your son grow? I mean height...

Christina said...

At that time he was at below my shoulder length. And after drinking that soup and when he reached 13 + going to 14, he grew to almost my height.

Christina said...

I dont know if it did work or not? But u can see Jason now, he is growing taller each day.

Christina said...

Anyway, its no harm in trying! But as for your son, he too young.

Banaena said...

My mom in law told me about this before but we doubt it's effect. Now that u hv proofed it right, i will definitely try it out on my son towards his puberty year.